To kick off the first full day of World Economic Forum , Alanna Petroff, senior economics correspondent for Yahoo Finance UK, will be interviewing the following people around what is shaking the global economy.
- Andrew Baldwin, EY managing partner, Europe, Middle East, India and Africa, will be talking about UK-EU relations, Brexit, and trade.
- Alice Bunn, UK Space Agency international director, will discuss Britain’s position in the space sector post-Brexit and commercial space travel.
- Ian Goldin, Professor of Globalisation and Development, director, Oxford Martin Programme on Technological and Economic Change at Oxford University, will chat about climate change, migration, globalisation
- Julian Birkinshaw, Professor of Strategic and International Management, London Business School, will talk about global digitalisation, tech and the impact of data use and artificial intelligence on the economy and global workforce
- Nariman Behravesh, Chief economist, IHS Markit will talk about economics, Brexit, and global growth forecasts