The EUR/USD bearish continuation could take place if price is able to make a bearish bounce and breakout (green checks). The main target is the 78.6% Fibonacci level at 1.0940-50, which is where the wave 2 (purple) pattern is expected to be completed. A break above the 144 ema and below the 100% Fibonacci level invalidates (red x) some part of this wave outlook.
The EUR/USD is testing and bouncing at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of wave 4 (orange). A break above the 61.8% Fib of wave 4 vs 3 invalidates (red x) the wave pattern whereas a breakout could confirm (green checks) the final push of waves 5 of wave C (blue).
For more daily wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Traders Being Played by Ever-changing Trade Deal News
- GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD – Little Movement Ahead of U.S. Retail Sales
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Could Strengthen Over $1471.00, Weaken Under $1460.90
- Bitcoin Is Drowning But Floundering
- EUR/USD Daily Forecast – Euro On Pace to Post Smallest Weekly Range in 15 Years
- Silver Prices Steady, Retail Sales in the Spotlight