Market Segmentation & Coverage: This research report categorizes the Augmented Reality in Retail to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
New York, July 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Augmented Reality in Retail Market Research Report by Technology, by Offering, by Device Type, by Application, by Retail Type - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913296/?utm_source=GNW
On the basis of Technology, the Augmented Reality in Retail Market is studied across Marker-Based Augmented Reality and Markerless Augmented Reality. The Marker-Based Augmented Reality further studied across Active Marker and Passive Marker. The Markerless Augmented Reality further studied across Image-Based Processing and Model-Based Tracking.
On the basis of Offering, the Augmented Reality in Retail Market is studied across Hardware, Services, and Software. The Hardware further studied across Cameras, Displays and Projectors, Semiconductor Components, and Sensors. The Software further studied across 3d Modeling, AR Remote Collaboration, Documentation, Navigation, Visualization, and Workflow Optimization.
On the basis of Device Type, the Augmented Reality in Retail Market is studied across Handheld Devices, Head-Mounted Displays, and Smart AR Mirrors.
On the basis of Application, the Augmented Reality in Retail Market is studied across Advertising & Marketing, Information Systems, Planning & Designing, and Try-On Solutions.
On the basis of Retail Type, the Augmented Reality in Retail Market is studied across Apparel Fitting, Beauty & Cosmetics, Footwear, Furniture & Lighting, Grocery Shopping, and Jewelry.
On the basis of Geography, the Augmented Reality in Retail Market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market including Apple, Augment, Blippar, Google, Gravity Jack, Holition, IKEA, Marxent Labs, Microsoft, PTC, Viewar, Wikitude, and Zugara.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Augmented Reality in Retail Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Augmented Reality in Retail Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05913296/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001