Dublin, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Research Report by Technology, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market size was estimated at USD 45.27 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 48.94 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.43% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 73.61 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Ceramic Sanitary Ware to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market was examined across Isostatic Casting, Pressure Casting, Slip Casting, and Tape Casting.
Based on Type, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market was examined across Bidgets, Cisterns, Toilet Sinks/Water Closets, Urinals, and Wash Basin. The Bidgets is further studied across Over-Rim Supply Bidget and Rim-Supply Bidget. The Cisterns is further studied across Closer Coupled Cistern, High Level Cistern, and Low Level Cistern. The Toilet Sinks/Water Closets is further studied across European Water Closets (Ewc), One Piece, Two Piece, and Wall Hung Closets. The Wash Basin is further studied across Corner, Counter, Pedestal, Table Top, and Wall Hung.
Based on Application, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market was examined across Commercial and Residential. The Commercial is further studied across Hospitality, Industrial, Institutional and Retail, and Office.
Based on Geography, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, including Duratex S.A., Duravit Ag, Eczacibasi, Geberit Group, Hsil, Ideal Standard International S.A., Kohler Co., Lecico Bathrooms, Lixil Corporation, Rak Ceramics, Roca Group, Toto, and Villeroy & Boch.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Rising development on infrastructure projects
22.214.171.124. Shift of consumers towards luxurious sanitary ware in developing countries
126.96.36.199. Growing real estate industry attributed to rapid urbanizations
188.8.131.52. High cost of raw materials
184.108.40.206. Innovation and advancement of ceramic sanitary ware with the aesthetic appeal
220.127.116.11. Increasing investments in ceramic sector
18.104.22.168. Variation in housing demand
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.3.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.3.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Technology
6.2. Isostatic Casting
6.3. Pressure Casting
6.4. Slip Casting
6.5. Tape Casting
7. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Type
7.2.1. Over-Rim Supply Bidget
7.2.2. Rim-Supply Bidget
7.3.1. Closer Coupled Cistern
7.3.2. High Level Cistern
7.3.3. Low Level Cistern
7.4. Toilet Sinks/Water Closets
7.4.1. European Water Closets (Ewc)
7.4.2. One Piece
7.4.3. Two Piece
7.4.4. Wall Hung Closets
7.6. Wash Basin
7.6.4. Table Top
7.6.5. Wall Hung
8. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Application
8.2.3. Institutional and Retail
9. Americas Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
9.6. United States
9.6.4. New York
10. Asia-Pacific Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
10.8. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Duratex S.A.
13.2. Duravit Ag
13.4. Geberit Group
13.6. Ideal Standard International S.A.
13.7. Kohler Co.
13.8. Lecico Bathrooms
13.9. Lixil Corporation
13.10. Rak Ceramics
13.11. Roca Group
13.13. Villeroy & Boch
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bood9x
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900