KEY FINDINGS The global dental imaging market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 8. 40% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The market growth is driven by the high prevalence of dental concerns, growth in the cosmetic industry, and increasing healthcare expenditure globally.
New York, May 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL DENTAL IMAGING MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05155339/?utm_source=GNW
As per FDI World Dental Federation, nearly 3.5 billion people worldwide are affected by oral diseases. The decay of permanent teeth affects an estimated 2.3 billion people. Further, numerous patients seek dental procedures, increasing the demand for dental imaging devices. Researchers found a link between gum disease and diabetes. Gum diseases increase the risk of high blood sugar. In addition, the diseases can cause immense pain to the patient. Thus, the patient would seek professional help for the treatment.
In addition, teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures due to its immediate visual outlook.Although cosmetic dentistry procedures are elective rather than essential, some treatments may also provide restorative benefits.
Also, Cosmetic dentistry relies on imaging tools to detect the alignment of teeth.As cosmetic dentistry requires precise facial structure and teeth images, digital imaging systems like x-rays and other sensors are important.
Hence, dental hygiene and beauty necessitate the adoption of dental imaging and driving the industry.
The global dental imaging market evaluation entails the analysis of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is expected to rise with the highest CAGR by 2030, owing to its high quality treatment at affordable costs, high population, and presence of several manufacturing powerhouses.
The number of players in the dental imaging segment is limited, but there is a huge demand for the devices due to the high prevalence of dental issues. Companies are launching new products in the market to expand their product portfolio.
Some of the key market players operating in the market include 3Shape, Dentsply Sirona, Cefla SC, Midmark Corporation, Planmeca Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
2. ACTEON GROUP
3. ALIGN TECHNOLOGY
4. CARESTREAM HEALTH INC
5. CEFLA SC
6. DENTSPLY SIRONA INC
7. DURR DENTAL
8. KAVO DENTAL
9. MIDMARK CORPORATION
10. MORITA GROUP
11. OWANDY RADIOLOGY
12. PLANET DDS
13. PLANMECA OY
14. VATECH CO LTD
15. YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG CO LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05155339/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001