Executive Summary The Global Liquid Biopsy Market was valued at USD 2. 2 Billion in the year 2021 backed by several initiatives to raise cancer awareness launched by governments and global health organizations over the last decade.
New York, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Liquid Biopsy Market – Analysis by Biomarker Type, Product, By Indication By Region, By Country: Market Size, Insights, Competition, Covid-19 Impact and Forecast" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377906/?utm_source=GNW
Developing economies such as India, China, South Korea, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, and South Africa are expected to provide potential growth opportunities for liquid biopsy market players. This can be attributed to these countries’ higher cancer prevalence, large patient populations, improved healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and growing medical tourism. Apart from the previously mentioned factors, the Asia Pacific region has emerged as an adaptable and business-friendly hub due to less stringent regulations and data requirements.
Assay kits are essential for detecting cancer tumor cells or tumor DNA using liquid biopsy. Liquid biopsy assays are low-cost, minimally invasive procedures that aid in patient monitoring during and after treatment and screening. Other major factors driving the growth of the liquid biopsy assay kits market include the availability of a wide range of reagents and kits, easy access to a wide range of assays, and the rising prevalence of cancer.
The high adoption of advanced technologies such as NGS, the increasing number of research studies for the discovery and development of novel cancer biomarkers, the presence of many pharmaceutical companies, rising funding and investments from public and private organizations, and the increasing use of biomarkers in patient stratification and drug development processes are driving growth in North America’s developed markets.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Liquid Biopsy Market by Value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Liquid Biopsy Market by Biomarker Type (Circulating Tumor Cells, Circulating Tumor DNA, Extracellular Vesicles, Other Biomarkers Type).
• The report analyses the Liquid Biopsy Market by Indication (Cancer, Prenatal Screening, Others Indication).
• The report analyses the Liquid Biopsy Market by Product (Assay Kits, Instruments and Devices, Services).
• The Global Liquid Biopsy Market has been analyzed by countries (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa), By Countries (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Indication, and by biomarkers.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers, and acquisitions, and new Biomarker development. The companies analyzed in the report include Roche Holding AG, Abbott Laboratories, Illumina Inc, Biocartis, Guardant Health, QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Biocept, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, and MDxHealth).
• The report presents the analysis of the Liquid Biopsy market for the historical period of 2018-2021 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
Key Target Audience
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Companies
• Biotechnology Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377906/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001