growing at a CAGR of 4. 16% owing to the rapid technological advancements and growing demands from the semiconductors market. The increasing digitalization in numerous sectors, rising number of smartphones and evolving business models are creating numerous growth opportunities for the global microprocessor market.
New York, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Microprocessor Market, By Type, By Architecture, By Technology Outlook, By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Manufacturing, Server & Data Center, Medical, Others, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067204/?utm_source=GNW
The end users are progressively receiving diverse types of microprocessors for example, ARM, x86, SPARC and others, which are utilized for different uses.
Global microprocessors market can be segmented based on the type, architecture, technology outlook, end user, and region.Based on type, the market can be segmented into desktop, mobile and performance microprocessors.
Desktop microprocessors are expected to lead the market owing to their increasing demand from the customers, as PCs play an essential role at working places and are most preferred over any digital device due to their high output capabilities.
Based on architecture, the market can be split up into ARM, x86, SPARC and others. The ARM segment dominates the market with a share of 32.62% in 2020 due to low power consumption, low cost, high functioning, reliability and better performance when compared with other processors.
Based on technology outlook, the market can be apportioned into RISC, DSP, ASIC, Superscalar, and CISC. The RISC segment dominates the market with a share of 25.32% in 2020 as the RISC architecture allows simplicity which allows the developers to utilize semiconductor chip memory efficiently and also takes less execution time as compared to other microprocessors due to its inbuilt reduced set of instructions.
Some of the leading players operating in the global microprocessor market are Intel Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, SK Hynix Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Broadcom Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Sony Corporation, Nvidia, Samsung Group Applied Materials. These companies are launching highly reliable microprocessors with progressive instruction set, technologically advanced microprocessors with high performance, and low cost and low power consumption. The companies operating in the market are using organic strategies such as new product launches and mergers and collaborations to boost their shares in the market and meet the consumer demands.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global microprocessor market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the global microprocessor market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To define, classify and forecast the global microprocessor market based on type, architecture, technology outlook, end user, region, and company.
• To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, and based on end use sector by segmenting the global microprocessor market into six sectors, namely, consumer electronics, healthcare, server and data center, automotive, manufacturing and others.
• To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of regions.
• To identify the drivers and challenges for the global microprocessor market.
• To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving the innovation and technological advancements in the global microprocessor market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of microprocessor manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst was able to include the developers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the product offerings, architectures, and presence of all major developers across the globe.
The analyst calculated global microprocessor market size using a top-down approach, where data for various applications across various end user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Microprocessor technology solution providers
• End users of global microprocessor market such (consumer electronics, healthcare, server, and data center, automotive, manufacturing and others)
• Associations, organizations, forums, and alliances associated with global microprocessor market based technology platforms and start-ups
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Research & development organizations and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, and end users. The study would also help them in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, global microprocessor market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
o Global Microprocessor Market, By Type:
• Desktop Microprocessor
• Mobile Microprocessor
• Performance Microprocessor
o Global Microprocessor Market, By Architecture:
• Others (MIPS, Power, etc.)
o Global Microprocessor Market, By Technology Outlook:
o Global Microprocessor Market, By End User:
• Consumer Electronics
• Automotive, Manufacturing
• Server & Data Centre
• Medical, Others (BFSI, Aerospace & Defense, etc.)
o Global Microprocessor Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global microprocessor market.
Voice of Customer: Brand awareness, brand satisfaction, and price, are the major factors affecting decisions related to the global microprocessor market for various users, globally.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
o Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067204/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001