The growing elderly population, prevalence of neurovascular diseases, neurological diseases, and demand for minimally invasive procedures propel the market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL NEUROVASCULAR DEVICES / INTERVENTIONAL NEUROLOGY MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06105860/?utm_source=GNW
Neurovascular devices include coil assist stents, flow diversion stents, embolic coils, clippings, etc.They are used to treat disorders related to blood vessels.
For example, the complex forms of aneurysms are treated using coated coils.The growing incidence of neurovascular conditions drives the market growth.
Neurovascular systems primarily depend on the continuous supply of oxygen and nutrients carried by veins and arteries.The oxygen and nutrients supply is vital for its working.
A defect in the system can hinder its function, thereby becoming a life-threatening factor. Neurovascular conditions, disorders, or diseases include brain aneurysm, brain tumors, vascular malformation, hemorrhage, stroke, etc. The estimated causes of neurovascular diseases are genetic disorders, related chronic diseases, and lifestyle habits.
One of the neurovascular diseases significantly prevalent across the world is the cerebral aneurysm.It is also known as an intracranial aneurysm.
It is a bulging area of the brain artery.The bulging further results in abnormal widening.
With the presence of a weak spot in the aneurysm wall, there is a risk of rupture of aneurysm bursting.The most common type of cerebral aneurysm is a saccular aneurysm.
It occurs in 90% of cerebral aneurysms. However, the lack of an adequate number of trained neurosurgeons and the exorbitant cost of neurovascular devices hamper the market growth.
The global neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth evaluation includes the analysis of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. North America is the major region in the global market with the rising incidence of neurovascular diseases, surging aging population, and product developments.
The competitive rivalry is estimated to be high given the growing number of mergers & acquisitions and products launched by major market players. Some prominent market players include Johnson & Johnson (Cerenovus), B Braun Melsungen AG, Integer Holdings Corporation, Microport Scientific Corporation, Acandis GmbH, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ACANDIS GMBH
2. ASAHI INTECC
4. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
5. INTEGER HOLDINGS CORPORATION
6. JOHNSON & JOHNSON (CERENOVUS)
7. KANEKA CORPORATION
8. MEDTRONIC INC
9. MEMRY CORPORATION
10. MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
11. PENUMBRA INC
12. PHENOX GMBH
13. RAPID MEDICAL
15. STRYKER CORPORATION
16. TERUMO MEDICAL CORPORATION (MICROVENTION INC)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06105860/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001