Summary Globally, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 355 key crude and natural gas offshore projects are expected to start operations in 48 countries. Among these, 130 represent the number of planned offshore projects with identified development plans and 225 represent the number of early stage announced offshore projects that are undergoing conceptual studies and that are yet to be approved for development (pre-FID).
New York, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Offshore Upstream Development Outlook to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06105080/?utm_source=GNW
In 2025, key offshore projects across the globe are expected to contribute about 28.2 million barrels per day (mmbd) to global crude and condensate production and about 132.9 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) to global gas production.
- Global offshore oil and gas production outlook by region, key countries, and key companies for 2021-2025
- Global new offshore projects capital expenditure outlook by region, key countries, key companies, field terrain and facility type
- Key economic metrics of major upcoming oil and gas offshore projects globally
- Important project Economics of offshore oil and gas projects by key countries
- Major projects starts by region, and project count by key countries, field terrain, and facility type
- Latest offshore project updates and details of key planned crude and natural gas projects
Reasons to Buy
- Understand global offshore oil and gas production and capex outlook during the period 2021-2025
- Keep abreast of major global offshore key planned production projects during the outlook period
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas offshore production and capex data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore upstream industry
- Assess your competitor’s planned offshore oil and gas production projects
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06105080/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001