Dublin, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Overhead Conductor Market Research Report by Product, Current, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Overhead Conductor Market size was estimated at USD 936.93 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,044.41 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.80% reaching USD 1,830.58 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Overhead Conductor to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Conventional and High Temperature.
Based on Current, the market was studied across HVAC and HVDC.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Extra High Tension, High Tension, and Ultra-High Tension.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Overhead Conductor Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Overhead Conductor Market, including Apar Industries Ltd., Eland Cables, Elsewedy Electric, General Cable, General Cables, Houston Wires & cable company, Huadong Cable, Lamifil NV, Lumino industries, Midal cables, Midal Cables Ltd., Mosdorfer Knill Gruppe, Nexans, Nexans S.A., Nirmal Group, Prysmian Group, Southwire company, Southwire Company, LLC, Sumitomo Corporation, Tokyo Rope International, Tratos, Trefinasa, ZMS Cable, and ZTT International Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Overhead Conductor Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Overhead Conductor Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Overhead Conductor Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Overhead Conductor Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Overhead Conductor Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Overhead Conductor Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Overhead Conductor Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing need in the manufacture of green products
5.2.2. Growing focus on the production of cables and wires with reduced negative effect
5.2.3. Rising demand for electricity with increasing population globally
5.3.1. Lack of skilled labor to handle ultra-high overhead conductors
5.4.1. Ongoing technological advancements and innovations to alleviate industrial costs
5.4.2. Increasing modernization of aging infrastructure, grid expansion, and international grid connection links
5.5.1. Concerns pertinent to safety and security
6. Overhead Conductor Market, by Product
6.3. High Temperature
7. Overhead Conductor Market, by Current
8. Overhead Conductor Market, by Application
8.2. Extra High Tension
8.3. High Tension
8.4. Ultra-High Tension
9. Americas Overhead Conductor Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Overhead Conductor Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Overhead Conductor Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Apar Industries Ltd.
13.2. Eland Cables
13.3. Elsewedy Electric
13.4. General Cables
13.5. Houston Wires & cable company
13.6. Huadong Cable
13.7. Lamifil NV
13.8. Lumino industries
13.9. Midal cables
13.10. Mosdorfer Knill Gruppe
13.12. Nirmal Group
13.13. Prysmian Group
13.14. Southwire company
13.15. Sumitomo Corporation
13.16. Tokyo Rope International
13.19. ZMS Cable
13.20. ZTT International Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rc5kdj
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900