Summary The global refinery condensate splitter units capacity increased from 3,119 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 4,121 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 5.
New York, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Refinery Condensate Splitter Units Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Condensate Splitter Units" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129939/?utm_source=GNW
6 percent. It is expected to increase from 4,121 mbd in 2020 to 5,007 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 3.9 percent. The United Arab Emirates, South Korea, Iran, the US, and Qatar are the major countries that accounted for 58 percent of the total global condensate splitter units capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery condensate splitter units globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, and status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery condensate splitter units in a country.
- Provides annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery condensate splitter units globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery condensate splitter units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery condensate splitter units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery condensate splitter units portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129939/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001