during the forecast period. The increasing need for social and emotional well-being in educational institutions to drive the Social and Emotional Learning market. Schools and education organizations have the responsibility to create successful and accomplished individuals who can navigate the world, with emotional and social context, without feeling too powerful while at the same time not feeling disconnected and lonely.
New York, Sept. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Social and Emotional Learning Market by Component, Core Competencies, Type, End User And Region - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05844660/?utm_source=GNW
Thus, SEL should be included in the school curriculum from early stages and continued throughout high school.
• By Services, the Training and Support segment to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period
By Services, the Training and Support segment is expected to grow at a higher growth rate during the forecast period.These services comprise in-school training, workshops, personal training, conferences, webinars, seminars, and personal development programs on SEL.
It also includes best practices that support safe and engaging learning environments for learners. Effective SEL training aids teachers and admin staff to deliver valuable outcomes on SEL programs.
• By Type, the Web-based segment to hold the larger market size during the forecast period
The Web-based segment is expected to hold a larger market size.Web-based refers to an SEL platform that can be accessed online from any device with a web browser.
These devices include desktops, smartphones, tablets, and interactive displays. With online connectivity, students and teachers can access the platform from any place at any time
• By End-User, Pre-K segment to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The Pre-K market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.The student’s age group range considered for Pre-K is 3–5.
SEL in Pre-K schools empowers educators to develop social skills, build a positive relationship with families and peers, preventive techniques against challenging behavior, and enhance knowledge. The increasing use of engaging learning methodologies such as interactive gaming and animated SEL programs would drive the growth of the Pre-K segment.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
• By Company: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 25%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives – 45%, Directors– 30%, Others*–25%
• By Region: North America – 30%, Europe – 35%, APAC – 25%, and RoW** – 10%
Note: Tier 1 companies have revenues over USD 10 billion; tier 2 companies have revenues ranging from USD 1 billion to USD 10 billion; and tier 3 companies have revenues ranging from USD 500 million to USD 1 billion
*Others include market experts and industry analysts
**RoW includes MEA and Latin America
Source: Industry Experts
The following key Social and Emotional Learning vendors are profiled in the report:
• Committee for Children (US)
• EVERFI (US)
• Nearpod (US)
• Illuminate Education (US)
• Panorama Education (US)
• Hero K12 (US)
• Playworks (US)
• Wings for Kids (US)
• Rethink Ed(US)
• Move This World (US)
• Growing Leaders (US)
• Positive Action (US)
• PATHS Program LLC (US)
• BASE Education (US)
• Evolution Labs (US)
• Purpose Prep (US)
• The Social Express (US)
• Peekapak (US)
• Apperture Education (US)
• 7 Mindsets (US)
• ONEder Academy (US)
• The Conover Company (US)
• Emotional ABCs (US)
• Taproot Education (US)
• Everyday Speech (US)
The Social and Emotional Learning Market is segmented into component, services, type, end user, core competencies, and region. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been undertaken to provide insights into their business overviews; solutions and services; key strategies; new product launches; partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; business expansions; and competitive landscape associated within the Social and Emotional Learning Market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report would help the market leaders and new entrants in the following ways:
• It comprehensively segments the Social and Emotional Learning Market and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its subsegments across different regions.
• It would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the market.
• It would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their positions in the market. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem, new product launch, product enhancement, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05844660/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001