The industrial agitators market is projected to reach USD 3.2 billion by 2028 from USD 2.6 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2023 to 2028
The constantly growing chemical, pharmaceutical and food & beverage demand and production is a major factor driving the growth of Industrial agitators market globally. Moreover, the need for customized agitators for several applications is also a key factor contributing to the market growth.
New York, May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Industrial Agitators Market by Model Type, Mounting, Component, Form, Region - Global Forecast to 2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04655409/?utm_source=GNW
Top-Mounted segment is expected to account for the largest market share in industrial agitators market, by mounting, during the forecast period.
Growing demand for top-mounted agitators across chemical, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries in the Asia Pacific region is largely driving the market growth. Owing to its main advantage of providing speedy yet efficient agitation for various industrial mixing techniques, including radical and axial flow, these agitators are used for various industrial applications.
Liquid-liquid mixture segment is expected to account for the largest market share in form segment during the forecast period.
Liquid–liquid mixture is expected to account the largest share of the industrial agitators market during the forecast period owing to the extensive use of industrial agitators in the chemical industry, particularly in water/wastewater treatment and the oil & gas industry.
Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period.
The region is witnessing an increasing demand in chemical, pharmaceuticals and food & beverage . China, Japan, and India are some of the major countries driving the growth of the industrial agitators market in Asia Pacific, since these countries are developing economies, and there are high investments for industrial developments and advancements.
The break-up of profile of primary participants in the industrial agitators market-
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 25%, Tier 3 – 35%
• By Designation Type: C Level – 25%, Director Level – 40%, Others – 35%
• By Region Type: North America – 32%, Europe – 35%, Asia Pacific – 27%, Rest of the World – 6%
The major players of industrial agitators market SPX Flow, Inc. (US), Xylem Inc. (US),Ekato Group (Germany), Sulzer Ltd. (Switzerland) and NOV Inc (US), among others.
The report segments the industrial agitators market and forecasts its size based on type, application, vertical, and region.The report also provides a comprehensive review of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the market growth.
The report also covers qualitative aspects in addition to the quantitative aspects of the market.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximate revenues for the overall industrial agitators market and related segments.This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to strengthen their position in the market and plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Analysis of key drivers (escalated demand for agitators for efficient wastewater treatment practices, growing need for energy efficiency, flow maximization, rapid mixing, waste reduction, and other advancements, growth in manufacturing and process industries and surging demand for customized industrial agitators), restraints (High costs for maintenance and repairs of agitators), opportunities (Rising usage of mixing technologies in several applications), and challenges (Stringent government safety norms and product compliance standards, Emerging trend of renting agitators/mixer equipment due to high costs or shorter time span usage) influencing the growth of the industrial agitators market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the industrial agitators market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the industrial agitators market across varied regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the industrial agitators market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and product offerings of leading players like SPX Flow, Inc. (US), Xylem Inc. (US), Ekato Group (Germany), Sulzer Ltd. (Switzerland) and NOV Inc (US).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04655409/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001