Summary Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market Size and Trend Analysis including Segments (Combat Aircraft, ISR Aircraft, Transport Aircraft, Tanker Aircraft and Others), Key Programs, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2032, report provides the market size forecast and the estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next ten years.
New York, Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market Size and Trend Analysis including Segments (Combat Aircraft, ISR Aircraft, Transport Aircraft, Tanker Aircraft and Others), Key Programs, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318837/?utm_source=GNW
The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, trends, emerging technologies, and major challenges faced by industry participants.
It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military fixed wing aircraft market over the forecast period.
Modernization drives initiated by leading countries to project air power and increase regional influence is expected to drive the procurement of fixed wing aircraft.Many countries across the world have initiated aircraft fleet modernization programs to replace outdated aircraft that are in active service.
Air Forces and Navies of countries such as Russia, the US, China, India, the UK, Germany, Japan, Canada, among others have already initiated new programs for replacement of their aging fourth-generation aircraft. The modernization initiatives include procurement of a wide-range of modern fighter aircraft, ISR, and refuellers, transportation aircraft, among others.
The combat aircraft segment is expected to be the largest segment and accounts for 73.2% of the global military fixed wing aircraft market over the forecast period. The need to replace outdated aircraft fleets; the need for air superiority, interception, and ground and maritime attack roles; a regional arms race; and increased counterterrorism operations are expected to drive the segment’s growth over the forecast period. According to Chandan Kumar Nayak, Defense Analyst at GlobalData: "Many countries are focusing on indigenous design and manufacturing, reducing their reliance on foreign suppliers of military weapons. Due to the exorbitant expenses of obtaining foreign aircraft, some emerging nations are also being driven to begin military aircraft production initiatives. This is expected to propel the growth of military fixed wing aircraft market over the next decade."
North America region is expected to dominate the global military fixed wing aircraft market from 2022 to 2032.The US dominance in the military fixed wing market is attributed to the country’s ambitious advanced military programs so as to maintain its global military edge over its adversaries and ensuring air superiority.
The US currently has several high-value programs ongoing with the aim to procure several next generation capability aircraft.Some of the ongoing procurement programs include various variants of F-35, the F-15 and the development of B-21 raider will significantly increase the country’s share of the global military fixed wing aircraft market over the next decade.
Similarly, Canada is also procuring F-35 Combat Aircrafts to replace its aging fleet of CF-18 fighter aircraft during the forecast period.
- The global military fixed wing aircraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.12% over the forecast period.
- The global military fixed wing aircraft market is classified into five categories: Combat Aircraft, ISR Aircraft, Training & Light Attack Aircraft, Transport Aircraft, and Tanker Aircraft.
- North America is expected to dominate the global military fixed wing aircraft market over the forecast period with a market share of 32.4%, followed by Asia-Pacific and European regions.
- Combat Aircraft is expected to be the largest segment among other military fixed wing aircraft categories over the forecast period.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup’s, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, military aircraft Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: Detailed analysis during 2022-2032, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the existing military fixed wing aircraft projects being executed and planned worldwide. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2022-2032.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military fixed wing aircraft market. It provides an overview of key players, their strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military fixed wing aircraft over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military fixed wing aircraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Analyse the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major countries that are driving the global military fixed wing aircraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military fixed wing aircraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top military fixed wing aircraft manufacturers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318837/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001