The presence of major market players in the region along with well-developed healthcare infrastructure is the main factor responsible for high growth of the genetic genealogy market. Strong economic growth and high-end investments by the major players are leading to a surge in market growth.
New York, Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Genetic Genealogy Market, By Test Type, By Application, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131078/?utm_source=GNW
High awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of quality treatment along with the presence of favorable reimbursement policies to avail healthcare services is contributing to the rise in the market growth.
The major players operating in the global genetic genealogy market are 23AndMe, Inc., AncestryDNA, MyHeritage, Sequencing.com, FTDNA (Family Tree DNA), Verogen, Inc (GEDmatch), DNASolves, MyDNA (Gene by Gene), Living DNA, Geneanet, GenealogyBank.com, FindmyPast, Otter Creek Holdings, L.L.C. (BillionGraves), among others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021E
Forecast Period: 2022F–2026F
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global genetic genealogy market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global genetic genealogy market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast global genetic genealogy market based on test type, application, end user, regional distribution, and company.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the global genetic genealogy market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for global genetic genealogy market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global genetic genealogy market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global genetic genealogy market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global genetic genealogy market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service provider across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the service providers, which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of global genetic genealogy market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Genetic genealogy service providers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to genetic genealogy market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global genetic genealogy market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Genetic Genealogy Market, By Test Type:
o Autosomal DNA Test
o Y- chromosome DNA Test
o Mitochondrial DNA Test
• Global Genetic Genealogy Market, By Application:
o Heredity & Genetic Disorders
o Paternal/Maternal Lineages
o Ancestral Origins
• Global Genetic Genealogy Market, By End User:
o Direct-to-Consumer Testing Companies
o Law Enforcement Agencies
o Research Institutes & Academic Organizations
• Global Genetic Genealogy Market, By Region:
o North America
o South America
o Middle East & Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global genetic genealogy market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06131078/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001