Sydney, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Anson Resources Ltd (ASX:ASN) (OTCMKTS:ANSNF) (FRA:9MY) has been granted The Bull Nickel-Copper-PGE Project tenement E70/5420, which abuts Chalice Mining Ltd’s (ASX:CHN) (OTCMKTS:CGMLF) tenements and is 20 kilometres south-west along strike of the Julimar Nickel-Copper-PGE high-grade deposit. Click here
Auroch Minerals Ltd (ASX:AOU) (FRA:T59) is encouraged by assays received from completed diamond drilling at Woodwind and Percussion prospects of the 100%-owned Leinster Nickel Project in Western Australia. Click here
Hiremii Limited (ASX:HMI) is encouraged by achieving audit reviewed revenue of $3.5 million for the first half of FY2021, plus unaudited revenue of $2.3 million for the period January 2021-April 2021, taking total unaudited revenue to $5.8 million for the 10 months to April 2021. Click here
Salt Lake Potash Ltd (ASX:SO4) (LON:SO4) (OTCMKTS:WHELF) (FRA:W1D) continues to march towards first sulphate of potash (SOP) production from Lake Way Project in Western Australia in the near term by concluding the debt financing process. Click here
archTIS Ltd (AX:AR9) has entered a contract to further expand the deployment of its NC Protect platform with an Australian Commonwealth national security agency. Click here
Firefinch (ASX:FFX) has uncovered more high-grade gold during its latest exploration campaign at the operating Morila Gold Project in Mali. Click here
Archer Materials Ltd (ASX:AXE) (OTCMKTS:ARRXF) (FRA:38A) CEO Dr Mohammad Choucair has sent a letter to investors outlining the importance of the company’s move to the fledgling innovation precinct Lot Fourteen in Adelaide. Click here
Alderan Resources Ltd’s (ASX:AL8) induced polarisation (IP) geophysical survey has highlighted multiple copper and gold targets over the central portion of its Detroit project in the Drum Mountains region of western Utah, USA. Click here
Latin Resources Ltd (ASX:LRS) (FRA:XL5) welcomes the announcement that Westminster Resources Ltd (CVE:WMR) has commenced the process of dual listing on the Australian Securities Exchange. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com