The global demand for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has increased as a result of factors such as the increase in demand for efficient and hassle-free work, which is driving the growth of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market.
New York, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Robotic Process Automation Market by Component Type, by Process, by Application, by Deployment, by Organization size, and End Use Industry – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06379289/?utm_source=GNW
The increased deployment of RPA tools in the BFSI and telecom sectors also contributes to the growth of the RPA market.
However, high RPA tool prices, as well as a skilled workforce shortage, are impeding market growth.On the contrary, increasing focus on human-aware AI systems and the development of smarter robots is expected to create ample opportunities for key players operating in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market in the coming decade.
The global robotic process automation (RPA) market is segmented on the basis of component, process, application, deployment, organization size, end-use industry and region.
- By component, the market is classified into software and services
- By process, the market is segmented into automated solutions, decision support and management solutions.
- By application, the market is categorized into administration and reporting, customer support, data migration and capture extraction, analysis and others.
- By deployment, the market is divided into cloud and on-premise.
- By organization size, the market is fragmented into large enterprises and small & medium enterprises.
- By end-user industry, the market is bifurcated into bfsi, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, telecom and it, retail and consumer goods, travel and hospitality, transportation and logistics, energy & utilities, communication and media & education and others.
- Region-wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America is projected to hold a dominant share by 2030
North America dominates the global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market and is potently expected to remain dominant in the market throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the factors such as the presence of well-established market players such as Xerox Holdings and UiPath along with surging investments in robotic process automation (RPA) in the information technology (IT) sector. In addition, the rising demand for RPA tools in the BFSI and automotive sectors are also propelling the RPA market forward.
Key Market Players
Emerging and efficient key players in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market research include companies such as:
• UiPath, Inc
• Automation Anywhere
• Blue Prism Limited
• Nice Ltd.
• Pega System
• Kofax Inc.
• EdgeVerve System
• WorkFusion, Inc.
Automation Anywhere launched the Automation Success Platform which was designed to accelerate business transformation by making automation accessible for everyone.
Pegasystems announced the latest release of Robot Studio, the robotic process automation (RPA) low-code authoring environment for Pega’s intelligent automation platform.
NICE launched NICE Robotic Process Automation (RPA) version 7.7, extending the capabilities of NEVA (NICE Employee Virtual Attendant) for a frictionless user experience.
BluePrism launched a desktop automation solution Blue Prism Desktop. Blue Prism Desktop helped to guard against operational vulnerabilities resulting from human interaction, including governance and security risks.
UiPath launched ‘Automation in a box’ managed service on Finastra’s cloud platform to deliver automation to banks and credit unions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06379289/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001