Tumor Ablation Market Research Report by Technology (Cryoablation, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Laser Interstitial Thermal Ablation, Microwave Ablation, and Radiofrequency Ablation), by Treatment (Laparoscopic Ablation, Percutaneous Ablation, and Surgical Ablation), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Tumor Ablation Market Research Report by Technology, by Treatment, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911786/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Tumor Ablation Market is expected to grow from USD 654.53 Million in 2020 to USD 1,538.84 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Tumor Ablation Market is expected to grow from EUR 573.90 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,349.29 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Tumor Ablation Market is expected to grow from GBP 510.20 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,199.52 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Tumor Ablation Market is expected to grow from JPY 69,855.19 Million in 2020 to JPY 164,234.11 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Tumor Ablation Market is expected to grow from AUD 950.46 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,234.61 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Tumor Ablation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Tumor Ablation Market studied across Cryoablation, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Laser Interstitial Thermal Ablation, Microwave Ablation, and Radiofrequency Ablation.
Based on Treatment, the Tumor Ablation Market studied across Laparoscopic Ablation, Percutaneous Ablation, and Surgical Ablation.
Based on Application, the Tumor Ablation Market studied across Bone Metastasis, Kidney Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Tumor Ablation Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Tumor Ablation Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Tumor Ablation Market including Angiodynamics, Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., BVM Medical Limited, Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co., Ltd., EDAP TMS S.A., Ethicon, Inc., Galil Medical, Inc., Healthtronics, Inc., HS Hospital Service S.P.A, Icecure, INTIO Inc., Medtronic, Plc., Mermaid Medical, Mesonix, Inc., NeuWave Medical, Inc., SonaCare Medical LLC., and Theraclion.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Tumor Ablation Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Tumor Ablation Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Tumor Ablation Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Tumor Ablation Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Tumor Ablation Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Tumor Ablation Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Tumor Ablation Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911786/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001