in terms of value. Factors such as the rise in demand for water testing from various industrial sectors, stringent rules and regulations imposed by related government bodies with regards to water quality are projected to drive the growth of the water hardness test strip industry during the forecast period.
New York, Dec. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Water Hardness Test Strip Market by Type, Application, Sales Channel And Region - Global Forecast To 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05998709/?utm_source=GNW
• By type, the calcium concentration measurement segment holds the largest value share.
Water testing had been done to determine the calcium as well as the magnesium content in the water. However, the manufacturers of water hardness test strips avail their products which are specifically designed to determine the calcium content such as calcium carbonate in the water.
• By application, the industrial segment is estimated to account for the largest share.
Every manufactured product uses water during some part of the production process.Industrial water use includes water used for purposes such as fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product; incorporating water into a product; or for sanitation needs within the manufacturing facility.
Industrial water quality is critical in the production, washing, diluting, cooling, and transportation of most manufactured products.According to the Water Resources Group, the demand for water is rapidly increasing, and is expected to exceed the current supply by 40% by 2030.
The use of water hardness test strips in industries is preferred as it is the quickest and cost-effective method to determine the quality of water being used.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The water hardness test strip market in the Asia Pacific region is largely driven by industrial shift and technological advancements that made water usage an important factor specifically in the industrial sector.The global marketplace for water hardness test strips is slated to achieve the fastest growth in Asia Pacific owing to the extensive efforts from all the stakeholders in the supply chain, be it the governmental, non-governmental, or private organizations, in the direction of improvising the environmental criteria of sustainability.
The potable status of water has long remained a pressing concern for municipal and other local bodies in the region owing to the lack of proper control and resources in the area of water management.
The water hardness test strip market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region. These regions include Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW (South America, Middle East and Africa).
Break-up of Primaries
• By Value Chain: Supply side – 57% and Demand side – 43%
• By Designation: CXOs- 29%, Managers – 21%, and Executives – 50%
• By Region: North America – 34%, Europe – 37%, Asia Pacific – 16%, RoW – 13%
Leading players profiled in this report include the following:
• Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. (US)
• Merck KGaA (Germany)
• Spectris (UK)
• Danaher Corporation (US)
• LaMotte Company (US)
• Johnson Test Paper Ltd. (UK)
• Serim Research Corporation (US)
• Avantor Inc. (US)
• Isolab Laborgerate GmbH (Switzerland)
• Aqua Cure Ltd. (England)
• Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC (US)
• Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (US)
• US Water Systems, Inc (US)
• Bartovation LLC (US)
• Colorkim Kimya (Turkey)
• Simplex Health (UK)
• Amity International (UK)
• Instruments Direct Services Limited (UK)
• Hangzhou Lohand Biological Co., Ltd (China)
• Changchun Wancheng Bio- Electron Co., Ltd. (China)
This report segments the water hardness test strip market on the basis of type, application, and region. In terms of insights, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, pricing insights, end-use analysis, and company profiles—which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the water hardness test strip market, high-growth regions, countries, industry trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to buy this report
• To get a comprehensive overview of the water hardness test strip market
• To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolio details, and the key strategies adopted by them
• To gain insights about the major countries/regions, in which the water hardness test strip market is flourishing
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05998709/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001