Dublin, Nov. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market Research Report by Product Type, Form Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market size was estimated at USD 266.45 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 337.92 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.15% reaching USD 1,126.41 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Medical 3D Printing Plastics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product Type, the market was studied across ABS, PEEK, PETG, Photopolymer, Polyamide, and Polylactic Acid.
Based on Form Type, the market was studied across Filament, Ink, and Powder.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market, including 3D HUBS B.V., 3D Systems, Inc., 3D4Makers B.V., Apium Additive Technologies GmbH, Arkema SA, BASF SE, Clariant AG, CRP Group, Dowdupont Inc., EnvisionTEC, Inc., EOS GmbH, Evonik Industries AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, HP Inc., INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD., Javelin Technologies Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Materialise NV, Oxford Performance Materials, RapidMade Inc, Renishaw PLC, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Solvay SA, Stratasys, Ltd., and Victrex PLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing adoption of 3D printing technology by medical professionals to use personalized medical devices and patient-specific implants
5.2.2. Rising manufacturing of medical products, such as dental and bone implants, catheters, prosthetics, and other medical devices
5.2.3. Government support for 3D printing plastics
5.3.1. High production cost of 3D printed plastic
5.4.1. Rising R&D investments in the medical 3D printing plastics
5.5.1. Inconsistent quality of 3D-printed objects
5.5.2. Environmental cost associated with the 3D printed plastic objects
6. Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Product Type
6.7. Polylactic Acid
7. Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Form Type
8. Americas Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3D HUBS B.V.
12.2. 3D Systems, Inc.
12.3. 3D4Makers B.V.
12.4. Apium Additive Technologies GmbH
12.5. Arkema SA
12.6. BASF SE
12.7. Clariant AG
12.8. CRP Group
12.9. Dowdupont Inc.
12.10. EnvisionTEC, Inc.
12.11. EOS GmbH
12.12. Evonik Industries AG
12.13. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
12.14. HP Inc.
12.15. INTAMSYS TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
12.16. Javelin Technologies Inc.
12.17. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
12.18. Materialise NV
12.19. Oxford Performance Materials
12.20. RapidMade Inc.
12.21. Renishaw PLC
12.22. Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
12.23. Solvay SA
12.24. Stratasys, Ltd.
12.25. Victrex PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rifqm6
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900