|Bid||0.00 x 900|
|Ask||0.00 x 1200|
|Day's range||38.76 - 40.66|
|52-week range||6.44 - 40.69|
|Beta (5Y monthly)||2.22|
|PE ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings date||18 Feb 2021 - 22 Feb 2021|
|Forward dividend & yield||N/A (N/A)|
|Ex-dividend date||26 Dec 2019|
|1y target est||42.36|
Flutter Entertainment (OTC: PDYPF) is one step closer to having complete ownership of fantasy sports and sports betting giant FanDuel after the sportsbook announced it was acquiring an additional 37% stake in the business, bringing its ownership position to 95%. Boyd Gaming owns the remaining 5% interest. Flutter is buying the position from FanDuel owner Fastball Holdings and will pay $2.1 billion in cash plus about 11.7 million in new Flutter stock.
Does Boyd Gaming (BYD) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Boyd (BYD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.